1 Born at Harefield, Middlesex, England; daughter of Sarah Ford and William Brown. 2 Baptized, May 1851. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Ellen Maria, 1852; arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, circa September 1852. 4 Married Isaac Brockbank, October 2, 1852, at Salt Lake City; five children. 5 Settled at Spanish Fork, Utah County, Utah Territory. 6 Appointed second counselor in the Spanish Fork Relief Society presidency, 1866. 7 Died at Spanish Fork. 8 (See Document 2.5)
-  Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Apr. 2014), memorial no. 11061039, Sarah Brown Brockbank; Spanish Fork City Cemetery, Spanish Fork, UT. Betty Ruth Brockbank Jenson, An Historical and Genealogical Record of Isaac Brockbank, Sr., 2 vols. ([Salt Lake City]: Brockbank Family Organization, 1959–1974), 2:66.
-  Jenson, An Historical and Genealogical Record, 2:66.
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Sarah Jane Brown KWJ4-G3R .
-  “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Oct. 2014), Sarah Brown; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000). “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Sarah Brown.
-  Isaac Brockbank Jr., Autobiography of Isaac Brockbank, Jr. (Salt Lake City: BIRMA, Ltd., 1997), 15. Ancestral File,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Sarah Brown 2HXN-CK5 and Isaac Brockbank Sr. (2HXP-1S). Jenson, An Historical and Genealogical Record, 2:69.
-  1870 U.S. census, Spanish Fork, Utah Co., Utah Territory, p. 223, Sarah Brockbank; index, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M653; FHL microfilm 805314.
-  Priscilla Merriman Evans, Record Book, ca. 1907[?], p. 53; Emma Priscilla Evans Little, Papers, 1870–1941, L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
-  Jenson, An Historical and Genealogical Record, 2:66. Find a Grave, memorial no. 11061039. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 29, 2015), Sarah Brown KWJ4-G3R .