Ruth Kennan Davis
October 13, 1821–May 19, 1892
1 Born at Holden, Worcester County, Massachusetts; daughter of Ruth Parminter and Andrew Kennan Jr. 2 Married Charles Augustus Davis, 1839; twelve children. 3 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1850. 4 Settled at Spanish Fork, Utah County, Utah Territory, by 1860. 5 Appointed treasurer of the Spanish Fork Relief Society, 1857. 6 Died at Spanish Fork. 7 (See Document 2.5)
-  Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register: Dec. 10, 1845, to Feb. 8, 1846, p. 125 (1846), FHL microfilm 962798, item 1, FHL. Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Apr. 2014), memorial no. 12254469, Ruth Kennan Davis; Spanish Fork City Cemetery, Spanish Fork, UT.
-  Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, p. 125. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Ruth Kennan KWJH-CKQ . International Society Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude (Salt Lake City: Publishers Press, 1998), 1:781.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Ruth Kennan. Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, 1:781.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Ruth Kennan Davis.
-  1860 U.S. census, Spanish Fork, Utah Co., Utah Territory, p. 968, Charles A. Davis; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Oct. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1314.
-  Priscilla Merriman Evans, Record Book, p. 52, in Emma Priscilla Evans Little, Papers, 1870–1941, L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Ruth Kennan. Find a Grave, memorial no. 12254469.