1 Born at Pawlet, Rutland County, Vermont; daughter of Mary Upham and Ephraim Robinson. 2 Married William Marks, 1813; eleven children. 3 Baptized in New York, circa 1835. 4 Lived at Kirtland, Geauga County, Ohio, by 1837, and in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois, 1842. 5 Joined the Female Relief Society of Nauvoo, 1844. 6 Affiliated with James J. Strang’s Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1846. 7 Settled at Shabbona, DeKalb County, Illinois, before 1850. 8 Joined the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, circa 1859. 9 Died at Shabbona. 10 (See Document 1.2, 1.6, first mentioned here)
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 2014), Rosanna [sic] Robinson LH69-RVT . Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Nov. 2014), memorial no. 14518558, Rosannah Marks; Shabbona Grove Cemetery, Shabbona, IL.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Rosanna Robinson. Hiel Hollister, Pawlet for One Hundred Years (Albany: J. Munsell, 1867), 213, 232.
-  “U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560–1900,” database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014), record for Rosanna Robinson and William Marks, source no. 2516.014; from Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560–1900 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com Operations, 2004). Joseph Smith and Heman C. Smith, eds., HHHistory of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Independence, MO: Herald Publishing House, 1896), 3:725–726.
-  “People of the Time,” database, The Joseph Smith Papers (http://josephsmithpapers.org/reference, accessed Nov. 2014), William Marks.
-  Ibid.
-  Nauvoo Relief Society Minute Book, 1841–1846, CHL, entry for Mar. 16, 1844.
-  Frank J. Young, comp., Strangite Mormons: A Finding Aid (Vancouver, WA: By the author, 1996), 122–123.
-  1850 U.S. census, Shabbona, DeKalb Co., Illinois, p. 351A, Rosanna Marks; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 104.
-  Susan Easton Black, comp., Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Provo, UT: Religious Studies Center, Brigham Young University, 1993), 4:227–228. “People of the Time,” database, William Marks.
-  Find a Grave, memorial no. 14518558. “Family Tree,” database, Rosanna Robinson.