1 Born at Springville, Utah County, Utah Territory; daughter of Rhoda Ellen Leech and James Guymon. 2 Married Jasper Robertson, 1871; eleven children. 3 Lived at Fountain Green, Sanpete County, Utah Territory. 4 Moved to Orangeville, Emery County, Utah Territory, 1880. 5 Appointed second counselor to Caroline Curtis in the Orangeville Relief Society, 1882; served as president, 1883–circa 1905. 6 Died at Orangeville. 7 (See Document 4.25)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Dec. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 55/163 (1922), Rhoda Ellen Robertson.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 55/163. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 2014), Rhoda Ellen Guymon KWC1-TSK .
-  “Family Tree,” database, Rhoda Ellen Guymon and Jasper Robertson KWC1-TSV . “Obituary,” Deseret News, Jan. 27, 1916, p. 10. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns and Villages, Chronology of Important Events, Records of Indian Wars, Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Ogden, UT: W. H. Lever, 1898), 679–680.
-  History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, 679–80. 1870 U.S. census, Fairview Green, Sanpete Co., Utah, p. 28B, Rhoda E. Geisman [sic]; NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1612. 1880 U.S. census, Fountain Green, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 386C, Ellen Robertson; NARA microfilm publication T9, roll 1337. U.S. census digital images from Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Dec. 2014).
-  History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, 679. “Obituary,” 10.
-  Andrew Jenson, comp., “Relief Society [1882–1905]”, n.p., in manuscript history and historical reports, Orangeville Ward, Emery Stake, CHL.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 55/163.