Rebecca Estella Moore Tanner
November 13, 1844–January 20, 1929
1 Born at Montebello Township, Hancock County, Illinois; daughter of Clarissa Jane Drollinger and John Harvey Moore. 2 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1852. 3 Settled at Payson, Utah County, Utah Territory. 4 Married David Dan Tanner, 1861; fourteen children. 5 Lived in the Thistle Valley, Sanpete County, Utah Territory, circa 1879–1905. 6 Served in the Indianola Relief Society presidency in Indianola, Sanpete County, circa 1881–1883. 7 Died at Provo, Utah County; buried at Payson. 8 (See Document 4.7)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Jan. 2015); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 36/560 (1929), Rebecca Estella Moore Tanner.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 36/560. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Jan. 2015), Rebecca Estella Moore KWNX-S98 . George S. Tanner, John Tanner and His Family: A History-Biography of John Tanner of Lake George, New York (Salt Lake City: John Tanner Family Association, 1974), 330–343.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Jan. 2015), Rebecca Estella Moore.
-  1860 U.S. census, Payson, Utah Co., Utah Territory, p. 877, Rebecca Moore; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015); from NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1314.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Rebecca Estella Moore and David Dan Tanner KWNX-S9C . Tanner, John Tanner and His Family, 330.
-  Tanner, John Tanner and His Family, 337.
-  Ibid.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 36/560.