Rebecca Ann Hays Hennefer
January 18, 1829–September 25, 1857
1 Born in New Jersey; daughter of Rebecca Ann Powell and Abraham Hays. 2 Baptized, 1849. 3 Married William Hennefer, 1849; four children. 4 Lived in Pottawattamie County, Iowa, 1850. 5 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1851. 6 Settled at Salt Lake City; lived in the Salt Lake City Thirteenth Ward. 7 Participated in the first Relief Society organized in Utah, 1854. 8 Died at Salt Lake City. 9 (See Document 2.1)
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Oct. 2014), Rebecca Ann Hays KWJ8-DBH . Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Oct. 2014), memorial no. 55544947, Rebecca Ann Hayes [ sic ] Hennefer; Henneferville First Cemetery, Henefer, UT.
-  Ibid.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Rebecca Ann Hays.
-  Ibid.
-  1850 U.S. census, District 21, Pottawattamie Co., Iowa, p. 87A, Rebecca Henafer [ sic ]; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Aug. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 188.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Oct. 2014), Rebecca Ann Hays Hennefer.
-  “Utah, Compiled Census and Census Substitutes Index, 1850–1890,” p. 381 (1856), Rebecca A. Hennifer [ sic ]; database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Oct. 2014); citing Utah 1856 Statehood Census Index, comp. Ron V. Jackson, Accelerated Indexing Systems, Provo, UT; from U.S. Federal Decennial Census, territorial/state censuses and/or census substitutes.
-  “Record of the Female Relief Soci[e]ty Organized on the 9th of Feb,y in the City of Great Salt Lake 1854 Utah Teritory,” Great Salt Lake City Relief Society, Utah Territory, Jan. 24, 1854–June 13, 1854; L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
-  Find a Grave, memorial no. 55544947.