Mary Alice Cannon Lambert
December 9, 1828–September 7, 1920
1 Born at Liverpool, Lancashire, England; daughter of Ann Quayle and George Cannon. 2 Baptized in England, 1840. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Sidney, 1842. 4 Settled at Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois, 1843. 5 Married Charles Lambert, 1844; fourteen children. 6 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1849. 7 Settled at Salt Lake City; lived in the Salt Lake City Seventh Ward. 8 Served as secretary in the Seventh Ward Relief Society for fifteen years and as president for twenty-two years. 9 Died at Salt Lake City. 10 (See Document 3.3, 3.16, 4.3)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Nov. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 1648/516 (1920), Mary Alice Cannon Lambert.
-  Andrew Jenson, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia (Salt Lake City: Andrew Jenson History Co., 1901), 1:43. A Life Sketch of Mary Alice Cannon Lambert: By Her Children (Salt Lake City, 1908), 3–4. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Mary Alice Cannon K2MQ-X32 .
-  Life Sketch, 3–4. Jenson, LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 1:44.
-  “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu/, accessed Nov. 2014), Mary Alice Cannon; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000).
-  Life Sketch, 5.
-  Ibid., 19. Charles Lambert, autobiography, typescript, ca. 1885, pp. 11–12, 35, in Charles Lambert autobiography, reminiscences, and diaries, 1844–1881, CHL. “Family Tree,” database, Mary Alice Cannon and Charles Lambert KWNJ-HBW .
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Nov. 2014), Mary Alice Cannon Lambert.
-  1850 U.S. census, [no city], Great Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 50B, Mary Alice Lambert, from NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 919; 1860 U.S. census, Great Salt Lake City Ward 7, Great Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 123, Mary Alice Lambert, from NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1313; 1870 U.S. census, Salt Lake City Ward 7, Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 585B, Mary Lambett [ sic ], from NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1611; U.S. census digital images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014).
-  Life Sketch, 5.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 1648/516.