Julia Ann Mariah Nielson Butt
April 13, 1862–May 6, 1941
1 Born at Parowan, Iron County, Utah Territory; daughter of Elsie Rasmussen and Jens Nielson. 2 Married Willard G. Butt, 1855, at St. George, Washington County, Utah Territory; four children. 3 Served as president of the San Juan Stake Primary. 4 Died at Provo, Utah County, Utah Territory; buried at Bluff, San Juan County, Utah Territory. 5 (See Document 4.21)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Oct. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 188/300 (1941), Julia Nielson Butt.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 188/300. Toni Richard Turk, Rooted in San Juan: A Genealogical Study of Burials in San Juan County, 1879–1995 ([Blanding and Salt Lake City, UT]: Publishers Press, 1995), 297.
-  Turk, Rooted in San Juan, 297. “Ancestral File,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Julia Ann Mariah Nielson (5JC6-TJ) and Willard George William Butt (2448-5P).
-  Sarah J. Rogerson, “R.S., Y.L.M.I.A. & P.A. Reports,” Woman’s Exponent 17, no. 17 (Feb. 1, 1889): 134–135.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 188/300. Turk, Rooted in San Juan, 297.