John Isaac Hart
December 11, 1826–December 20, 1920
1 Born at Taunton, Somerset, England; son of Nancy Ann McGeorge and Isaac Hart. 2 Married Elizabeth Rice, 1846; participated in plural marriage. 3 Baptized at Bristol, England, 1847. 4 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Ellen Maria; migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1853. 5 Appointed bishop of the West Weber Ward, 1877. 6 Died at Hooper, Weber County, Utah; buried at Ogden, Weber County. 7 (See Document 3.28)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Oct. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 525/630 (1920), John Isaac Hart. John Isaac Hart, journal, 1826–1920, typescript, p. 2, CHL.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 525/630. John Isaac Hart journal, 2.
-  John Isaac Hart, journal, 3. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), John Isaac Hart KWNR-W1V .
-  John Isaac Hart, journal, 3.
-  “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Oct. 2014), John Hart; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000). “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), John Isaac Hart.
-  John Isaac Hart, journal, p. C.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 525/630.