1 Born at Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, Tennessee; daughter of Mary Ann Price and John Solomon Fullmer. 2 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1848. 3 Married Erastus Curtis Sr. as a plural wife, 1860. 4 Member of the Emery Stake Relief Society, in Emery County, Utah Territory. 5 Died at Orangeville, Emery County. 6 (See Document 4.25)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Oct. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 393a/632 (1913), Joanna P. Curtis.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 393a/632. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Johanna Price Fullmer KWJD-ZHX .
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Johanna Price Fullmer.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Johanna Price Fullmer and Erastus Curtis KWNK-GFP . Edward A. Geary, A History of Emery County (Salt Lake City: Utah State Historical Society and Emery County Commission, 1996), 78.
-  “Emery Stake,” in “R. S. Repotr [Report],” Woman’s Exponent 19, no. 11 (Nov. 15, 1890): 87–88.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 393a/632.