Hannah Forsyth Beck
March 4, 1817–November 13, 1872
1 Born at Reckless, Burlington County, New Jersey; daughter of Margaret Hodson and John Forsyth. 2 Married Joseph Ellison Beck, December 17, 1835; seven children. 3 Migrated to Utah Territory, 1850. 4 Served as secretary of the Spanish Fork Second District Relief Society, at Spanish Fork, Utah County, Utah Territory, September 1857–January 1866. 5 Died at Spanish Fork. 6 (See Document 2.5)
-  Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Aug. 2014), memorial no. 10948802, Hannah Forsyth Beck; Spanish Fork City Cemetery, Spanish Fork, UT.
-  “Ancestral File,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Hannah Forsyth 2LJV-48V . Spanish Fork City, “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 19, 2015), Hannah Forsyth KWV9-W21 .
-  “Ancestral File,” database, Hannah Forsyth 2LJV-48V and Joseph Ellison Beck 2LJV-32G .
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Hannah Forsyth Beck.
-  Andrew Jenson, comp. Manuscript History and Historical Reports, Spanish Fork Ward, Utah Stake, n.p., CHL.
-  Find a Grave, memorial no. 10948802.