1 Born at Dundee, Angus, Scotland; daughter of Elspeth and John Rose. 2 Emigrated from Scotland aboard the John M. Wood and migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1854. 3 Married Darwin Richardson, 1854; three children. 4 Elected to the visiting committee of the Salt Lake City Fourteenth Ward Relief Society, 1856. 5 Died at Salt Lake City. 6 (See Document 2.3)
-  “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Utah Division of State History (http://heritage.utah.gov/history/cemeteries, accessed Dec. 2014), Grace R. Richardson. An alternate birthdate is January 6, 1827. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 2014), Grace Rose LWJG-S1L . Carol Holindrake Nielson, The Salt Lake City 14th Ward Album Quilt, 1857: Stories of the Relief Society Women and Their Quilt (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 2004), 166.
-  Mother’s family name is unknown. “Family Tree,” database, Grace Rose. 1841 Scotland census, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, p. 10, Grace Rose in household of John Rose; 1851 Scotland census, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, p. 26, Elisabeth [ sic ] Rose and Grace Rose in household of Elspet [ sic ] Rose; database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Dec. 2014); citing 1841 Scotland Census and 1851 Scotland Census, General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. Nielson, 14th Ward Album Quilt, 166.
-  “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Dec. 2014), Grace Rose; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000). “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Jan. 2015), Grace Rose.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Grace Rose and Dr. [ sic ] Darwin Charles Richardson KWVW-65C . Nielson, 14th Ward Album Quilt, 166.
-  “Relief Society in the Early Days,” Woman’s Exponent 24, no. 3 (July 1, 1895): 21. Nielson, 14th Ward Album Quilt, 166.
-  “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Grace R. Richardson.