Elizabeth Henderson Duncanson
February 12, 1819–October 29, 1890
1 Born at Leith, Midlothian, Scotland; daughter of Margaret Gibb and William Henderson. 2 Married David Martin Duncanson, 1835; one child. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Berlin, 1849. 4 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1855. 5 Settled in the Salt Lake City Fifteenth Ward. 6 Appointed president of the Fifteenth Ward Relief Society teachers committee, 1868. 7 Helped draft resolutions at a mass meeting to protest the Cullom Bill, 1870. 8 Appointed a midwife and nurse by Orson Pratt and George Q. Cannon, 1873. 9 Served as a counselor in the Fifteenth Ward Relief Society presidency. Died at Salt Lake City. (See Document 3.12)
-  “Utah Death Registers, 1847–1966,” p. 67 (1890), Elizabeth Duncanson; database and images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Oct. 2014); citing series 21866, Utah State Archives and Records Service, Salt Lake City, UT. Utah Division of State History, “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Cemeteries and Burials (http://heritage.utah.gov/history/cemeteries, accessed Apr. 2014), Elizabeth Duncanson.
-  “Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564–1950,” Elisabeth Henderson; index, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014); citing reference 2:18S0NHL; FHL microfilm 067779. Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Elizabeth Henderson KF3N-6R1 .
-  “Family Tree,” database, Elizabeth Henderson. “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Oct. 2014), Agnes Duncanson; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000).
-  “Mormon Migration, 1840–1932,” database, Elizabeth Duncanson.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Elizabeth Henderson Duncanson.
-  “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Elizabeth Duncanson. 1860 U.S. census, Great Salt Lake City Ward 15, Great Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 229, Elizabeth Dunkerson; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Aug. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1313.
-  Salt Lake Fifteenth Ward, Relief Society Minutes and Records, Jan. 2, 1868, Fifteenth Ward, Salt Lake Stake, CHL.
-  “Minutes of a Ladies Mass Meeting,” Jan. 6, 1870, in Relief Society Minutes and Records, vol. 1, 1868–1873, Fifteenth Ward, Salt Lake Stake, CHL.
-  “Meeting of Twelve Apostles and Sisters to be set apart as midwives or nurses in Israel,” Sept. 26, 1873, CHL.