1 Born at Mount Pisgah, Pottawattamie County, Iowa; daughter of Sarah Ann Prichard and Lorenzo Snow. 2 Arrived in the Salt Lake Valley as an infant, 1848. 3 Baptized, June 20, 1857. 4 Married George Dunford, 1869; seven children. 5 Settled at Salt Lake City. 6 Served as secretary of the Salt Lake City Twentieth Ward Relief Society. 7 Died at Holladay, Salt Lake County, Utah; buried at Salt Lake City. 8 (See Document 3.16)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Oct. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 1718/516 (1937), Eliza Snow Dunford.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 1718/516. Jason Hansen, comp., The Words of Lorenzo Snow, vol. 2, Biography and Family Record (Salt Lake City: 3rd Day, 2012), 76, 412. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Eliza Sarah Snow K2QF-3MT .
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), Eliza Sarah Snow.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Eliza Sarah Snow.
-  Ibid. Hansen, Words of Lorenzo Snow, 412.
-  1870 U.S. census, Salt Lake City Ward 20, Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 716A, Eliza Dunford; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Aug. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1611.
-  “Thirty-Seventh General Meeting of the Society,” Mar. 24, 1870, Relief Society Minutes and Records, 1868–1873, vol. 1, Twentieth Ward, Ensign Stake, CHL. “Minutes of the 2nd Meeting of the Ladies Co-operative Retrenchment Society,” Feb. 19, 1870, Relief Society Minutes and Records, vol. 1, 1868–1873, Fifteenth Ward, Salt Lake [Riverside] Stake, CHL.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 1718/516.