1 Born at Pleasant Grove, Utah County, Utah Territory; daughter of Hannah Johnson and Levi Reynolds. 2 Married William Hazard Seely, 1877; nine children. 3 Settled at Indianola, Sanpete County, Utah Territory, circa 1877. 4 Moved to Birch Creek, Sanpete County, 1898, and to Mount Pleasant, Sanpete County, 1912. 5 Served as an ordinance worker in the Manti temple, 1912–1914. 6 Died at Mount Pleasant. 7 (See Document 4.7)
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Jan. 2015), Charlotte Lenore Reynolds KWNL-MKL . “Utah Death Certificates, 1904–1956,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org, accessed Feb. 2015), Charlotte Lenorah [ sic ] Reynolds Seely, Feb. 17, 1938; citing Mount Pleasant, Sanpete, Utah, United States, certificate 22, series 81448; Utah State Archives Research Center, Salt Lake City, Utah; FHL microfilm 2260362.
-  “Utah Death Certificates, 1904–1956,” index and images, Charlotte Lenorah Reynolds Seely. “Family Tree,” database, Charlotte Lenore Reynolds.
-  Montell Seely and Kathryn Seely, Seely History (Provo, UT: Community Press, 1988), 297.
-  Seely and Seely, Seely History, 297. 1880 U.S. census, Thistle, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 471B, Charlotte Seely; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Feb. 2014); from NARA microfilm publication T9, roll 1338.
-  Seely and Seely, Seely History, 297.
-  Ibid.
-  “Utah Death Certificates, 1904–1956, index and images, Charlotte Lenorah Reynolds Seely. Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Apr. 2014), memorial no 141556, Charlotte Lenore Reynolds Seely; Mount Pleasant City Cemetery, Mount Pleasant, UT.