August 30, 1816–May 2, 1892
1 Born at Kirk Deighton, Yorkshire, England; son of Sarah Greaves and Charles Lambert. 2 Baptized in England, 1843. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Fanny, 1844; settled at Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois. 4 Married Mary Alice Cannon, 1844; participated in plural marriage. 5 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1849. 6 Settled at Salt Lake City; served as clerk in the Salt Lake City Seventh Ward. 7 Died at Granger, Salt Lake County, Utah Territory, buried at Salt Lake City. 8 (See Document 3.3)
-  Charles Lambert, autobiography, typescript, ca. 1885, p. 1, in Charles Lambert autobiography, reminiscences, and diaries, 1844–1881, CHL. “Utah Death Registers, 1847–1966,” p. 123 (1892), Charles Lambert; database and images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Oct. 2014); citing series 21866, from Utah Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Utah State Archives and Records Service, Salt Lake City, UT.
-  Lambert, autobiography, 1. “Utah Death Registers, 1847–1966,” database, Charles Lambert. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Aug. 2014), Charles Lambert KWNJ-HBW .
-  Lambert, autobiography, 5–6. Andrew Jenson, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia: A Compilation of Biographical Sketches of Prominent Men and Women of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City: Andrew Jenson History Co., 1914), 2:779.
-  Lambert, autobiography, 9. “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu/, accessed Nov. 2014), Charles Lambert; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000).
-  Lambert, autobiography, 11–12, 16.
-  Lambert, autobiography, 25. “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Nov. 2014), Charles Lambert.
-  1860 U.S. census, Great Salt Lake City Ward 7, Great Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 123, Charles Lambert, from NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1313; 1870 U.S. census, Salt Lake City Ward 7, Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 585B, Charles Lambett [ sic ], from NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1611; U.S. census digital images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014). Jenson, LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 2:779.
-  Jenson, LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, 2:780. “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Utah Division of State History (http://heritage.utah.gov/history/cemeteries, accessed Oct. 2014), Charles Lambert.