1 Born at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England; daughter of Hannah Fenn and Robert Adkins. 2 Immigrated to New York aboard the Thornton, 1856. 3 Married Charles Roscoe Savage, 1857; eleven children. 4 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1860. 5 Settled in the Salt Lake City Twentieth Ward. 6 Served in the Twentieth Ward Relief Society presidency as a counselor to Margaret T. Smoot, 1868–1872, and as president, 1877–1880. 7 Died at Salt Lake City. 8 (See Document 3.25)
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Jan. 2015), Annie Adkins KWJ8-WTB . “Utah Death Registers, 1847–1966,” p. 170 (1893), Anna [ sic ] A. Savage; database and images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015); citing series 21866, from Utah Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics, Utah State Archives and Records Service, Salt Lake City, UT.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Annie Adkins. “Death of Mrs. C. R. Savage,” Deseret Evening News, Dec. 1, 1893, 1. 1841 England and Wales census, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England, p. 18, Ann Adkins in household of Robert Adkins; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015); citing Census Returns of England and Wales, 1841, PRO HO 107, National Archives of the UK, Kew, Surrey, England.
-  “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Jan. 2015), Annie Adkins; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000).
-  “Death of Mrs. C. R. Savage,” 1. Luacine A. Savage Clark, “Life Sketch of Charles Roscoe Savage,” Biographical sketches of Charles R. Savage, n.d., pp. 3–4, CHL. “Family Tree,” database, Annie Adkins and Charles Roscoe Savage KWZJ-NNP .
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Jan. 2015), Annie Fenn Savage.
-  1870 U.S. census, Salt Lake City Ward 20, Salt Lake Co., Utah Territory, p. 718A, Anna Savage; digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015); from NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1611.
-  “Quorums and Associations: Relief Society,” n.p., Twentieth Ward manuscript history and historical reports, 1856–1982, Twentieth Ward, Ensign Stake, CHL.
-  “Utah Death Registers, 1847–1966,” database, Anna A. Savage.