1 Born at Beaulieu, Hampshire, England; daughter of Lucy Thorn and George Gregory. 2 Married John Wilkey, 1852; seven children. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Golconda and traveled to the Salt Lake Valley, 1853. 4 Settled at Nephi, Juab County, Utah Territory, 1854. 5 Served in the Nephi Relief Society as treasurer and teacher, and as president for twelve years. 6 Died at Nephi. 7 (See Document 3.19)
-  Ann Gregory Wilkey, Ann G. Wilkey autobiography, n.d., typescript, n.p., CHL.
-  Ibid.
-  Ann G. Wilkey autobiography, . “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Jan. 2015), Ann Gregory LZP3-PXN and John Wilkey KWJ8-76Q .
-  Ann G. Wilkey autobiography, . “New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813–1945,” Ann Wilkie, digital image, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015); from NARA microfilm publication M259, roll 37. “Mormon Migration,” database, 1840–1932, Mormon Migration (http://mormonmigration.lib.byu.edu, accessed Jan. 2015), Ann Wilkie; extracted from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Immigration Index CD (2000).] “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Jan. 2015), Ann Gregory Wilkey.
-  “Nephi: Burial of Mrs. Wilkey,” Deseret Evening News, Sept. 7, 1908, 3.
-  Ibid.
-  “Nephi: Burial of Mrs. Wilkey,” 3. “Utah Cemetery Inventory,” database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Jan. 2015), Ann Gregory Wilkey; citing Utah State Historical Society, Utah Cemetery Inventory, Salt Lake City, UT.