1 Born at Aastrup Parish, Maribo, Storstrøm, Denmark; daughter of Maren Jorgensen and Ole Pedersen Ungermann. 2 Baptized in Denmark, 1859. 3 Immigrated to the United States aboard the Athena and migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1862. 4 Married Christian Grejs Larsen, 1863; one child. 5 Lived at Spring City, Sanpete County, Utah Territory, circa 1863–1880. 6 Moved to Castle Dale, Emery County, Utah Territory, circa 1880. 7 Appointed president of the Emery Stake Relief Society, 1882. 8 Died at Castle Dale. 9 (See Document 4.25)
-  “Utah Death Certificate Index, 1904–1961,” database and images, Utah State Archives (http://archives.utah.gov, accessed Nov. 2014); from Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, file no. 34/625 (1913), Ane Ungerman [ sic ] Larsen.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 34/625. “Pedigree Resource File,” database, FamilySearch (http://www.familysearch.org, accessed Nov. 2014), Anna Olsen Ungermann KWJD-RHF .
-  “Pedigree Resource File,” database, Anna Olsen Ungermann.
-  “New York, Passenger Lists, 1820–1957,” database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014), entry for Ane Olsen Ungermann; citing Records of the U.S. Customs Service, Record Group 36, microfilm publication M237, roll 220. “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Oct. 2014), Ane Olsen Ungermann.
-  “Pedigree Resource File,” database, Anna Olsen Ungerman and Christian Grejs Larsen KWNV-GBL .
-  1870 U.S. census, Spring City, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 86, Annie Larsen in household of Caroline Larsen; from NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1612; 1880 U.S. census, Spring City, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 433B, Anna Ungerman, “boarder” in household of Christian G. Larsen; from NARA microfilm publication T9, roll 1338; U.S. census digital images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Nov. 2014).
-  See Andrew Jenson, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia (Salt Lake City: Andrew Jenson History Co., 1901), 1:524.
-  “Historical Record of the Relief Society of Emery Stake,” ca. 1901, in Relief Society minutes and records, Castle Dale Utah Stake, CHL.
-  Utah death certificate, file no. 34/625.