1 Born at Genarp or Häckeberga, Malmöhus, Sweden; son of Anna Christina Olson and Anders (Andrew) Anderson. 2 Immigrated to the United States; migrated to the Salt Lake Valley with the James S. Brown pioneer company, 1859. 3 Settled at Moroni, Sanpete County, Utah Territory, by 1860; later moved to Fountain Green, Sanpete County. 4 Married Diantha Christensen, 1875. 5 Helped settle Castle Dale (later Orangeville), Emery County, Utah Territory, 1878. 6 Served as the first Orangeville Sunday school superintendent, as elders quorum secretary, and in the bishopric. 7 Died at Orangeville. 8 (See Document 4.25)
-  “Ancestral File,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Apr. 2014), (Andrew) Anderson Jr. (4NCX-W5). Find a Grave, database (http://findagrave.com, accessed Apr. 2014), memorial no. 45222591, Andrew Anderson. Utah Division of State History, “Utah Cemeteries and Burials,” database, Cemeteries and Burials (http://heritage.utah.gov/history/cemeteries, accessed Aug. 2014), Andrew Anderson.
-  “Utah, Death and Military Death Certificates, 1904–1961,” database, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Aug. 2014); citing Utah Department of Health, Office of Vital Records and Statistics, series 81448, death certificate 0004000700 (1940), Andrew Anderson; Utah State Archives, Salt Lake City, UT. “Ancestral File,” database, Anders (Andrew) Anderson Jr.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Apr. 2014), entry for Anders Anderson.
-  1860 U.S. census, Moroni, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 50, Andrew Anderson; NARA microfilm publication M653, roll 1314. 1870 U.S. census, Fountain Green, Sanpete Co., Utah Territory, p. 6, Andrew Anderson; NARA microfilm publication M593, roll 1612. Digital images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Apr. 2014).
-  “Ancestral File,” database, Andrew Anderson (4NCX-W5) and Diantha Christensen (4PTF-CT). History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah (Ogden, UT: W. H. Lever, 1898), 675.
-  History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah, 673–675.
-  Ibid., 675.
-  Utah death certificate no. 0004000700. “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org, accessed Dec. 30, 2015), Andrew Anderson KWJZ-Z1D .