Abigail Elizabeth Holman Stevens
July 3, 1836–March 5, 1912
1 Born at Conneautville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania; daughter of Rebecca Whitcomb Greenleaf and Joshua Sawyer Holman. 2 Baptized, 1844. 3 Migrated to the Salt Lake Valley, 1850. 4 Married Walter Stevens, 1854; ten children. 5 Lived at Holden, Millard County, Utah Territory, and Fruitland, San Juan County, New Mexico Territory. 6 Served as president of the Burnham Ward Relief Society in San Juan County. 7 Died at Fruitland; buried at Kirtland, San Juan County. 8 (See Document 4.21)
-  “Family Tree,” database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org, accessed Jan. 2015), Abigail Elizabeth Holman KWJ8-L4L . Find a Grave, database and images (http://findagrave.com, accessed Jan. 2015), memorial no. 13758747, Abigail E. Holman; Kirtland Cemetery, Kirtland, NM.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Abigail Elizabeth Holman.
-  Ibid.
-  “Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel,” database, 1847–1868, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon Pioneer Overland Travel (http://history.lds.org/overlandtravels, accessed Jan. 2015), Abigail Elizabeth Holman.
-  Frank Essholm, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Co., 1913), 1185. “Family Tree,” database, Abigail Elizabeth Holman and Walter Stevens KWZS-V1Z .
-  1880 U.S. census, Holden, Millard Co., Utah Territory, p. 471B, Abigail Stevens, from NARA microfilm publication T9, roll 1336; 1900 U.S. census, Fruitland, San Juan Co., New Mexico Territory, p. 7B, Abigail E. Stevens, from NARA microfilm publication T623, roll 1001; U.S. census digital images, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com, accessed Feb. 2015).
-  “R.S., Y.L.M.I.A. & P.A. Reports,” Woman’s Exponent 17, no. 17 (Feb. 1, 1889): 134–135.
-  “Family Tree,” database, Abigail Elizabeth Holman. Find a Grave, memorial no. 13758747.